Join the Generational Change in Three Years Campaign
A donation to Tostan Canada goes directly to Africa and supports Tostan’s Generational Change in 3 Year Campaign.
Momentum is building across West Africa, most notably in the abandonment of harmful practices, the empowerment of girls and women and the promotion of human rights.READ MORE DONATE!
Host a Fundraiser
Adopt Tostan as your charity of choice in your school, church, community group or business. Organizing a fundraiser or event will allow you to be a catalyst for positive social change in your community. As you share your passion for human rights and community-led development, you can inspire others to support our work in West Africa and enable more communities to create their own successes.CONTACT US
Host an Event
- Host a Tostan speaker: Invite a Tostan representative or Ambassador to make a presentation about Tostan’s inspiring human rights work at your event.
- Host a Book Club: Read However Long the Night with your group and lead a discussion about our work, asking members to donate.
- Dedicate your event to Tostan: Celebrate your birthday, wedding, or any other special event and promote positive social change in Africa by encouraging your guests to support Tostan in lieu of a gift
- Form a supporter group: Form a group at your school or in your community to raise awareness in your community about Tostan’s work.
- Host an Online Fundraiser: Set up an online fundraising campaign for Tostan through a crowdfunding platform such as Indiegogo or Crowdrise. You can set a fundraising goal and deadline, create a fundraising team, and then easily share the page with your friends and families via email and social media.
Volunteer or Intern
If you are interested in volunteering or interning with Tostan, check out the details on Tostan International’s website and contact them directly.FIND OUT MORE