Become a Tostan Ambassador
Contact us if you would like to help raise awareness of Tostan’s work, speak on Tostan’s behalf, and/or promote Tostan’s work through social media.
Host a Fundraiser
Adopt Tostan as your charity of choice in your school, church, community group or business. Organizing a fundraiser or event will allow you to be a catalyst for positive social change in your community. As you share your passion for human rights and community-led development, you can inspire others to support our work in West Africa and enable more communities to create their own successes.
Contact us if you would like to organize a fundraiser to benefit Tostan.
Host an Event
- Host a Tostan speaker: Invite a Tostan representative or Ambassador to make a presentation about Tostan’s inspiring human rights work at your event.
- Host a book club: Read However Long the Night with your group and lead a discussion about our work, asking members to donate.
- Dedicate your event to Tostan: Celebrate your birthday, wedding, or any other special event and promote positive social change in Africa by encouraging your guests to support Tostan in lieu of a gift
- Form a supporter group: Form a group at your school or in your community to raise awareness in your community about Tostan’s work.
- Host an Online Fundraiser: Set up an online fundraising campaign for Tostan through a crowdfunding platform such as Indiegogo or Crowdrise. You can set a fundraising goal and deadline, create a fundraising team, and then easily share the page with your friends and families via email and social media.
Volunteer or Intern
If you are interested in volunteering or interning with Tostan, check out the details on Tostan’s international website and contact them directly.
Sign up for Tostan’s newsletter here.
Stay informed of any Tostan events in Canada by signing up here.