Awards & Recognition
Tostan and our Founder, Molly Melching have been recognized by numerous organizations and awards over the years for its transformational work. For example:
- Molly Melching was recognized by More Magazine’s 4th annual “Fierce List” of the 50 most inspirational women
- Molly Melching won ’Women of Impact’ Award at the 4th Annual Women in the World Summit
- Tostan was named one of the Top 100 Best NGOs for two consecutive years by The Global Journal.
- Molly Melching received the Skoll Award for Social Entrepreneurship
- Tostan was awarded the Conrad N. Hilton Humanitarian Prize for contributions to the alleviation of human suffering
- Tostan was awarded UNESCO’s King Sejong Literacy Prize for our work in literacy and health education
- Tostan was awarded Sweden’s Anna Lindh Award for our work in human rights
For a full list of awards and recognition, visit the Tostan website.